So, we told Jack that we were going on a walk outside to get the mail. He ran over to a brown paper grocery bag on the floor, put the handles all the way up his arm (like a purse) and went to stand by the door. He turned around to look at us and John and I started laughing so hard. I guess he has gone out one too many times with Mommy and my obsessions with purses! Goes to show, little kids learn from example. He knew we couldn't go outside without our purse! Just push play to come on a walk with us!...
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's so cute! Its crazy how their little minds are like sponges, they absorbe everything! He is such a cute little boy Melanie, I especially love his culry hair!
Wow, what an eventful walk you had. That is sooo funny about his purse! I love it! Brent and I were laughing pretty hard.
Post a Comment