Friday, May 2, 2008

Cleaning the house

Finals are over! John finished yesterday so we had a very relaxing day today. It was wonderful! This morning we were cleaning the house together and we could NOT find the dust pan anywhere! It wasn't until I went to clean Jack's room that I saw this... Silly Jack!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! Kids do the darndest things, don't they?

Anonymous said...

I hope Jack will come and help me clean my house! See you guys soon! Congrats Johnny on a great year! :)

AmyLyn said...

cutie cute cute

Brittany said...

He is so cute. It seems like this blog is really helping me see how to appreciate the little things and live in the moment. You are always snapping pictures and they will be really fun to have later on.

Greg & Andrea said...

That is just like a toddler to hide things like that. Eva does the same thing with almost anything she can get her hands on like my jewelry, the remote, my keys ect. They just keep us on our toes don't they?