Sunday, June 27, 2010

Blog Book

It's time again for playing ketchup!! This time I've got to work double time.

John's one request for a graduation present was a book of our blog. (Granted he didnt' tell me this until last week... a month after graduation so I'm a little late for that!) We started our family blog our 1st year of laws school so we thought it would be fun tribute to our 3 years in Law School!!

So, wish me luck becaue I've got 6 months to do. Here we go. . .

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Dude, you HAVE to use Blurb!!! It's the best program. And you can just import your blog right into a book form and then just make the changes you want to. Go to blurb.com and get the free program Booksmart. You'll LOVE it. I've made a book and am starting another one...it's my form of scrapbooking. Way easy. Not too time consuming, and seriously, you can just import your blog if you want to. Try it and let me know how much you love me for suggesting it to you. :)