Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spring Spring Spring!!

The weather is gorgeous AND so are my boys :-) So, we grabbed our camera and headed to campus. Can't beat Sunday afternoon walks in the Duke Gardens.


BROTHERS TOGETHER!!
Jonah wouldn't hold still for anything. Way too much for a 1 year old to look at!!






MOMMY & Boys

DADDY & Boys

John was a HUGE help in getting these guys to hold still!! Thanks babe, I couldn't have done it without you!!

JONAH
He is such a sweet baby! He hadn't had a nap all day, but we managed to get a few smiles out of him!!





JACK
What a charmer?? It's amazing what a 3 year old will do for a handful of mini marshmallows!!





Check ya later!!

9 comments:

Krissi said...

okay, those sport jackets are killer! nice moves with the mini mallows that is what I use on plane rides!

The Hawkins Family said...

Those pics are adorable!!!!!

Rachel Oswald said...

Jack's poses are to die for. And look at Jonah standing so tall! I just love those little guys!

Justin and Coralie said...

Those pictures are so cute! What a beautiful family you have :)

OurHappyFamily said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these pics!!! What a beautiful, happy family! xoxo

Brittany said...

Jonah totally reminds me of Mark in these pictures. He's so Soelberg!! And Jack is quite the charmer, isn't he!! Those last two pics had me laughing. LOVE the jackets!!

ellen said...

I can't stand those jackets. They are adorable! And the boys too.

Greg & Andrea said...

Those pictures are super cute. Your boys are just adorable!

Korbi said...

so the big question is: can you set a marshmellow in front of him and tell him that if he waits 15 minutes to eat it, he can have a whole handful, or he can just have the one and eat it right now... My son ate the one before I removed my hand to start the timer. That's my boy, instant gratification, I think I've got my hands full with this one... :)

Beautiful pictures, good thing those boys take after their mum. ;)